With my sweet tooth, it’s a real struggle to stay on track today! So in order to keep me from snacking and grabbing junk, I made these healthy peanut butter cups!
They satisfy the craving and actually fill the belly with superfoods and nutrients! So it’s a win-win! I use my superfoods shake as the base (loading your body with 80+ nutrients)
- 1 heaping TB coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp peanut butter, melted
- 1 scoop/packet Chocolate Shakeology
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the Shakeology powder. If it is too thick, add a little more melted coconut oil.
- Place paper liners in a muffin tin.
- Cover the bottom of each liner with a thin coat of the chocolate mixture.
- Place pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spoon a thin layer of melted peanut butter on top of the hardened chocolate.
- Cover the peanut butter with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups and enjoy!
Here is the link to the mini muffin pan I use for to make the reese’s cups!